Why do you support the legalization of marijuana

Blog Archive

Monday 20 April 2009

420 Gear

Well it is 420, the High Holiday, Toker's Recess, Ganga Gala, Mary Jane's Fiesta, Saint Mary Jane's Day, Sticky Icky Festival, oh I could go on, but I am sure you are all begging me to stop. So the question is, what do you wear to your 420 day activities, ok probably most of you aren't actually asking that question, but how else do I lead into a self serving advertorial about the clothing available on my cafepress site which helps fund the continuance of this site.







This nice green shirt has my custom designed Cannabis Flag on it. Show off your patriotism AND your style. For just CAD $26.50
For the ladies who want a more stylish look, check out this hot little spaghetti strap tank top. CAD $24.00
And for your head, check out this little chapeau, its on of my favourite items. CAD $30.50
Need a place to store your joints? Check out this little stashbox, ok there's nothing subtle about it, I wouldn't advise using this as a hiding place, but as a place to store your joints what could be cooler? CAD $28.00
Ok, this is one of the best sellers, I don't really know why. I designed this product more as a joke than anything, but I thought it was cute. You want your little one to look the part as well? Check out this onesy, a steal for only CAD $14.50
There are lots more products available at the shop, so drop by and check it out. The more money you spend the better the articles on this blog ;). Ok, that's enough shameless self promotion for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search



If Marijuana became legalized would you support its taxation?

Do you think our economy can be saved by legalizing marijuana

What do you think the Origins of the slang term 420 is

Would you vote for a politician solely on their stance on Marijuana?

What is your prefered method of using pot? (assuming price is no issue)

If marijuana were legal would you grow your own or buy from a store?

If you use marijuana do your family members no

Do you consider yourself a Pot Head

How often do you use marijuana?