Why do you support the legalization of marijuana

Blog Archive

Friday 14 March 2008

Items for sale

A while ago I announced this blog has a line of clothes available from ivxxapparel sales have been slow but they are picking up. I thought I'd pass along to you, my faithful readers, what the most popular items are. And before you all declare me out to just make a buck, well you are right, but what's wrong with wanting compensation for the work I am doing. But beyond the drive for the almighty dollar I find the list of popular items to be amusing to say the least, and I think you will too.

So here is my top five list of the most popular items at ivxxapparel







#5

Canadian Weed Flag Dark T-Shirt

#4

Canadian Weed Flag Jr. Spaghetti Tank

#3
Hydroponics Boxer Shorts

#2
Cannabis Flag Infant Creeper





#1
Cannabis Flag Bib



I find this terribly amusing because the two things I had added more as a joke then anything, the bib and the creeper turned out to be the most popular items.

Why not take a look at the store and see if there is anything you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search



If Marijuana became legalized would you support its taxation?

Do you think our economy can be saved by legalizing marijuana

What do you think the Origins of the slang term 420 is

Would you vote for a politician solely on their stance on Marijuana?

What is your prefered method of using pot? (assuming price is no issue)

If marijuana were legal would you grow your own or buy from a store?

If you use marijuana do your family members no

Do you consider yourself a Pot Head

How often do you use marijuana?