Why do you support the legalization of marijuana

Blog Archive

Thursday 26 April 2007

Website Review: Pothumor.com

I stumbled across this site today when I ran out of gas and discovered that someone had left a wireless network nice and open for me. So as I awaited CAA to come and give my piece of crap van some life I decided to search the net for something new and interesting. What I found was Pothumor.com, its got everything a stoner needs, fun games, great pics, funny jokes, its quite a nice site. For pretty much the entire half an hour I browsed this site without getting bored. I highly recommend the site.

Its not the best designed site I have ever seen, but it gets the job done effectively and the navigation is ok, its the content that makes this site on the top of my list of sites to visit. Take a look at the site, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search



If Marijuana became legalized would you support its taxation?

Do you think our economy can be saved by legalizing marijuana

What do you think the Origins of the slang term 420 is

Would you vote for a politician solely on their stance on Marijuana?

What is your prefered method of using pot? (assuming price is no issue)

If marijuana were legal would you grow your own or buy from a store?

If you use marijuana do your family members no

Do you consider yourself a Pot Head

How often do you use marijuana?