Why do you support the legalization of marijuana

Blog Archive

Friday 20 April 2007

Happy 4-20

I'd like to wish all my readers a happy 4-20, I hope you all celebrate 4-20 appropriately be it by attending a rally, writing your MP's and/or MPP's I hope everyone has an excellent 4-20. Myself I have written an open letter which I will send out via email to a variety of government representatives. I also just did an interview with Tucker and Taz of FM96, Make Marijuana Legal's favorite radio morning show. On the show we discussed the variety of events taking place in Ontario for 4-20. It was a fun time and I'd like to thank Tucker and Taz for having me on the show. I'd also like to point out that I was not high, and while I sounded out of breath it really was just nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search



If Marijuana became legalized would you support its taxation?

Do you think our economy can be saved by legalizing marijuana

What do you think the Origins of the slang term 420 is

Would you vote for a politician solely on their stance on Marijuana?

What is your prefered method of using pot? (assuming price is no issue)

If marijuana were legal would you grow your own or buy from a store?

If you use marijuana do your family members no

Do you consider yourself a Pot Head

How often do you use marijuana?