Why do you support the legalization of marijuana

Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Google Adsense

I have some ads on this blog, I am sure you noticed. It's to help fund me keeping this site up, I don't mind admitting I prefer to get paid for my writing on here, I'd love it if blogging became my full time job, but a) I am just not that willing to pimp myself, and b) I like my blogs to have actual information not 98% ads.


I have never found the ads intrusive or that far off topic, so I have never had a reason to question the need for ads. However after writing my latest entry I found something beyond funny. There was an add for www.drugfreeworld.org with a looped image saying "they said marijuana wouldn't lead to harder drugs" then a pause followed by a new screen saying "THEY LIED!". I found the ad so funny I had to go to the site and take a look. I ordered one of their pamphlets. We shall see if its all its cracked up to be. Based on the ad I think it should be amusing. Stay tuned, I will post the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search



If Marijuana became legalized would you support its taxation?

Do you think our economy can be saved by legalizing marijuana

What do you think the Origins of the slang term 420 is

Would you vote for a politician solely on their stance on Marijuana?

What is your prefered method of using pot? (assuming price is no issue)

If marijuana were legal would you grow your own or buy from a store?

If you use marijuana do your family members no

Do you consider yourself a Pot Head

How often do you use marijuana?