Why do you support the legalization of marijuana

Blog Archive

Thursday 28 June 2007

Low on Articles

I would like to apologize to my faithful readers for not publishing an article in a while. I have been particularly busy at my real job and unable to research much. I am, however, working on a new bongeneering project that I think you all will enjoy. Look for it in the coming days. I have also starting a new blog on my political beliefs, it is the Amoralist Party of Canada. I figured this blog is not the forum for my beliefs on prostitution gun control and other hot button topics.

In the mean time if anyone has any marijuana related news, nice weed recipes, grow tips, or any such thing they'd like me to post on the blog feel free to send me it via email at ivxxapparel@gmail.com and I will be sure to get it posted and give you full credit for the article. If you'd like to become a regular contributor to the blog as well I'd be interested in hearing from you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search



If Marijuana became legalized would you support its taxation?

Do you think our economy can be saved by legalizing marijuana

What do you think the Origins of the slang term 420 is

Would you vote for a politician solely on their stance on Marijuana?

What is your prefered method of using pot? (assuming price is no issue)

If marijuana were legal would you grow your own or buy from a store?

If you use marijuana do your family members no

Do you consider yourself a Pot Head

How often do you use marijuana?